Version 1.0-rc4 is released

Dear all,

Turns out that the previous release was not so much of a good news after
all.

Several people had reported several build problems, especially on Mingw, and
also on Windows Mobile, due to the recent addition of multicast constants in
PJLIB socket abstraction. Thanks all who had reported these problems so
quickly.

We apologized for the problem (and quite humiliated too), hopefully we've
learnt our lesson and this will not happen again in the future.  In the
meantime, please find the update in the download page.

Cheers
 Benny