PJSUA with Flex and PyAMF

On Sat, Sep 27, 2008 at 2:16 PM, friends friends
<friends.meet at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi Could you elaborate more how can it be used? We can write a simple script
> for Asterisk Manager Interface to originate the call. Then what is the use
> of PJSUA ? Because AMI can transfer the calls and we can schedule the
> conference etc (SIP or PSTN both works) then where does the PJSIP and PJSUA
> sits? I am just trying to make an overall picture in my mind. I think, I am
> missing a link some where.

Well, as I said, PJSUA is a softphone, so it can be used to send and
recevie calls from an Asterisk server, just as Twinkle, Xlite or
Zoiper...

> Also could you respond to the other queries, how can we use browser based
> sip client with PJSUA? Can PyAMF be of any help?

Sorry, I can't help you on that...

--
Sa?l -- "Nunca subestimes el ancho de banda de un cami?n lleno de disketes."
http://www.saghul.net/