PJSUA with Flex and PyAMF

Hello Friends,

I am new to PJSUA and Flex but I have worked for quite some time in Asterisk
with Python (for FastAGI). and Python in general for a long time. I am
looking if somebody could enlighten me about

1) how can I use PJSUA to communicate with Browser based SIP phone? Is there
any library for that and has anybody got any success in doing that? Can
PyAMF work with PJSUA for this work?

2) What is the typical role of PJSUA with SER and Asterisk? A simple use
case should be able to light on how one can get the benefits of PJSUA with
SER and Asterisk? What PJSUA can provide which SER and Asterisk can not?

3) Can PJSUA communicate with Flex 3? So that I can make a SIP phone in Flex
(Browser based) and then have VOIP communication through PJSUA?

Regards,
Vincent