Cancel call transfer

Hi,
is there any possibility to cancel call transfer if it has not been
finished yet? I develop a dialog application using pjsip stack which
tranfers caller's session to another person and I would like to handle
situations like these:
   - You are being transfered... (and transfer starts)
then 3 situations can occur:
   * Call is accepted, transfer is finished.
   * Call is rejected or the line which the session is transfered to is
busy.
   * The called person did not accept the call in e.g. 30 seconds. Then
I would like to cancel the transfer and tell the caller:
   - The person you are calling does not answer the call.

Is it possible to make this with pjsua-lib or by lower level functions?
One possibility is to make a new call and if it is accepted, connect the
calls in conference bridge, but it is complicated and all the data flows
through the dialog server.

Thanks for advice.
	Vali