Runtime error in pjsip dll

Hi,

        I recently compile pjsip 1.0 successfully with Intel IPP in order to
add the G729 codec and can successfully call by using the CLI that is coming
with the PJSIP source code. I actually want to make a DLL in order to add to
the softphone, so I download pjsipdll library sources from
<http://sipeksdk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pjsipdll>

http://sipeksdk.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/pjsipdll

and I successfully make the dll and add it to my softphone code,
unfortunatly it comes some runtime error on pjsip dll, I am confusing what
is the cause of the error. I am attaching the print of the error, please
have a look and suggest me some alternatives or the solution of the errors
or how I create the DLL with Intel IPP.

Any suggesstion is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Elangbam Johnson