From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of w zl
Sent: den 25 september 2008 19:06
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: what SIP server and SIP client shall I use to test PJSIP

Hello,

It's my first post :-)

It's a quite stupid question, what SIP server and SIP client do you guys use
to test PJSIP client against? I'm asking this question because I tested
PJSIP client against iptel sip server, X-Lite sip client and some other sip
clients, but none of them really worked perfectly with PJSIP, especially
when I tested inside company firewall. Any suggestions are welcome!

thanks!
wwzhdo