From: Sandeep Mailk <malik.mca@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: what SIP server and SIP client shall I use to test PJSIP
To: wwzhdo at yahoo.com, "pjsip list" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 10:14 AM

Hi wwzhdo,

I have tested the PJSIP client with SipExpressRouter(ser) and haven't faced any major issue.

Regards,
Sandeep Malik

On Thu, Sep 25, 2008 at 10:36 PM, w zl <wwzhdo at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,
?
It's my first post :-)
?
It's a quite stupid question, what SIP server and SIP client do you guys use to test PJSIP client against? I'm asking this question because I tested PJSIP client against iptel sip server, X-Lite sip client and some other sip clients, but none of them really worked perfectly with PJSIP, especially when I tested inside company firewall. Any suggestions are?welcome!
?
thanks!
wwzhdo