From: Olle Frimanson <olle.frimanson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: what SIP server and SIP client shall I use to test PJSIP
To: wwzhdo at yahoo.com, "'pjsip list'" <pjsip at lists.pjsip.org>
Date: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 10:40 AM

Hi, we have over the last year tested PJSIP against several different SIP servers and PBX?s (OpenSER, Avaya, Brekeke,?..) and against several different phones (Snom, Polycom, Grandstream, Eyebeam, ?.)
?
So far it all works well, at least for us. Are you sure this is not a configuration issue, either on PJSIP or on server?
?
If you are behind NAT a STUN server and enabling ICE will help a lot, but check that the other clients support ICE as well.
?
BR/Olle
?