Degradation of Speech Quality

Hi Massimiliano,

>From your SIP trace/pjsua log file, it seems the jitter buffer did
some shrinkings and surely this could degrade the audio quality (not
sure if this is the only suspect though). So, I think it would be
great if you could do another test to measure how far those shrinkings
affect the audio quality by disabling the jbuf's shrinking, e.g:

replace jbuf.c line 470:
    diff = cur_size - jb->jb_max_hist_level;
with
    diff = 0;

If the jbuf shrinking really could degrade the audio quality
significantly, perhaps we should find a way to smoothen or enhance the
jbuf shrinking process.

Thanks,
nanang