PJNATH/ICE on multihomed hosts

Hi,
I have a question on the pjnath ice-implementation.
I am trying to use pjsip with ice on a multihomed host. In my understanding ICE should examin which network and host interface to use by executing ice-connectivity-checks. When testing pjsip/pjnath all packets where routed via the default route.
As far as I understand this implementation has only one STUN socket for each Component(RTP/RTCP) and Dialog. This Socket is used by all candidates for this component.
When executing the ice-connecitvity-checks the socket is still bound to the broadcast ip 0.0.0.0 and a specific port. This means all outgoing STUN-requests and traffic will be routed over the default route rather then the candidates interface. Even if the the nominated-pair tells us it uses host-ip IP1/interface IF1 it may send the data over host-ip IP2/interface IF2 because of the default route?
Is there a perferable way to use the interface linked to the ip of the candidate on a multihomed host? The connectivity checks should then use the candidates interface/ip, not the default route. Using SO_BINDTODEVICE respectively SO_DONOTROUTE would implicate the usage of one socket for each candidate.

regards,
Guido