Does PJSUA application manage RTP interruption?

On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Massimiliano Montevecchi <
massimiliano.montevecchi at elsagdatamat.com> wrote:

>  Hi all.
>

> I was wondering if pjsua application manages the case when during a call
> the RTP stream is interrupted for a certain amount of time (let say 10
> seconds)?
>
> I guess it depends on what do you want to do when that happens. If you
don't want to do anything special (other than. just keep the call alive)
then this is no different than the usual DTX.

Cheers
 Benny

If It doesn't, does anyone know if there is any SIP related standard (RFC or