Bind PJSUA to a specific interface

Thanks Stephen I will try this.

Cheers / Olle

-----Original Message-----
From: pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pjsip-bounces at lists.pjsip.org]
On Behalf Of Stephen D. Strowes
Sent: den 1 oktober 2008 09:10
To: pjsip list
Subject: Re: Bind PJSUA to a specific interface

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 17:49 +0200, ext Olle Frimanson wrote:
> I need to control which interface is used both for outgoing and
> incoming packets.

What I'm doing is the following:

Incoming: I'm using the --ip-addr to bind() to a particular local IP address
(this affects where I see incoming packets)

Outgoing: I'm using an ipfw firewall rule to push packets with this local
address in the source field out along a particular interface.

If you're using Linux, you could modify the library to do a setsockopt()
with SO_BINDTODEVICE, but I think this is a Linux-only option. Might be
useful for you though.

Cheers,
-S.