Adding Video

Atik,

	This is a question that has been asked several time on this mailing
list and the answer has always been the same.

	There is a plan to implement video on the future but right now PJSIP
is trying to make 1.0 release that focus on stability and code maturity.

	On the side, there are a couple of people that are trying to get a
stable video stream onto PJSIP stack, but nothing has been released or
contributed yet (at least I guess not).

	Beware that I am not part of PJSIP. I am just trying to save them
keyboard time. :-)

Regards,

Mesquita