Adding Video

Hi,

I guess you can fill the media transport for video in session creation, e.g:
---
pjmedia_transport *tp[2];
tp[0] = call->med_tp;
tp[1] = call->vmed_tp;
status = pjmedia_session_create(med_endpt, &sess_info,
					 tp, call, &call->session);
---
Actually I have no experience in adding video stream into pjsip, just
trying to 'help' here.

Regards,
nanang