Adding Video

Hi All;

I am in the middle of the video implementation i would be appreciated if you
help me about the assertion i had during development.. I created two stream
in one session.. media created for both video and audio.. i just initialize
media for once.. i though it is enough.. now after the stream created ,
transport try to attach to the stream.. but "call-> med_tp" is only one and
media trasport (tp) is only used once for audio stream.. how can i create tp
array to be used in video stream ? i add vmed_tp to call struct but couldnt
find where to fill it .. status = pjmedia_stream_create(endpt,
session->pool, &session->stream_info[i], (transports?transports[i]:NULL),
session, &session->stream[i]); when this function creates the video stream
.. transport become null .. and assertion occurs.. if i use the tp of audio
it gave assertion for "it already used once" .. I tried to comment out it ,,
this time, my audio port started to stream to remote clients video port...
After awhile remote client started to stream video to my audio port .. It
all mixed up:/

Thanks advance for your help and ideas

muge