About speex bitrate

> Ah yes, I forgot that you can see the bitrate into with the "d" command. :)> > > Now, I want the client to be able to select from these codecs (speex> > 5.9Kbps, speex 8Kbps, speex 11Kbps , etc).> > Is there any way to initiate 5 codecs (all of them speex) with different> > settings?> > This is one of the requisites I have to fulfill.> >> > We can't, I'm afraid. Speex quality is initialized once during> startup, and it applies for the whole library rather than on per call> basis. You can, however, call pjmedia_codec_speex_init() and> pjmedia_codec_speex_init_default() between calls to modify the quality> settings. Yes it's not pretty, but it's all the we've got now.> > Cheers,> -benny

Well, I am working in that, but I am wondering some things.
 - If we are using the speex with quality 4 for example, and I want to change the quality to 6, what should be the steps to make?
I am trying to do directly calling the pjmedia_codec_speex_init function to change the quality, and then calling to update implemented in pjsua. Is it right? (I think it is probably a mistake calling directly to speex_init without doing some changes before).

I have tried to do it with:   pjsua_var.media_cfg.quality = 10;
   pjmedia_codec_speex_init(pjsua_var.med_endpt,           0,          pjsua_var.media_cfg.quality,           pjsua_var.media_cfg.quality);

But, then I try to see if any change has been done using 'd' and the dump informations shows the same bitrate (the bitrate should change according to the new quality, isn't it?)

What is wrong?

Tecnolog?a, moda, motor, viajes,?suscr?bete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la ?ltima
http://newsletters.msn.com/hm/maintenanceeses.asp?L=ES&C=ES&P=WCMaintenance&Brand=WL&RU=http%3a%2f%2fmail.live.com