bug with nat detection

On 3/7/08, sang21 at sina.com <sang21 at sina.com> wrote:
>  Thus could you tell me :
>  (1) whether PJ_STUN_ATTR_CHANGED_ADDR attrib is supported by the STUN server pjstun-srv-test-i686-pc-linux-gnu ?  Or may I use another stun server with this feature?

No for the first question, and yes for the second.

The pjstun-srv-test implements the newer version of STUN and TURN
drafts (although not the newest one, but I'm working on it), and these
newer version has obsoleted CHANGED-ADDRESS attribute, hence
pjstun-srv-test doesn't return this attribute.

So it's best to use other STUN server for your test. You can get one
here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/stun

>  (2)whether NAT detection function is spported by the clients pjstun-client-i686-pc-linux-gnu and pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu?

Yes.

>  (3)if NAT detection function isn't spported now, how to implement the UDP tranversal through firewall/NAT?

You can use ICE, which doesn't care about the NAT type.

>  (4)whether my networking configuration has problem? If yes, how to confiure it correctly?

Not sure about this.

cheers,
 -benny