bug with nat detection

Hi,
I'm running STUN server  pjstun-srv-test-i686-pc-linux-gnu   on a linux machine on the internet.
This linux machine has two differnet public ip addresses. Because I have only one network
card interface, I set one  public ip addresses on the same interface with the alias mode, i.e., eth0:0.

Then I run the following command on a linux pc behind a netscreen firewall
./pjstun-client-i686-pc-linux-gnu x
where x is one of the public ip addresses of the linux machine on the internet.

I enter the menu mode and select d to detect NAT type.
But it always reports "client_main.c Error detecting NAT type: Server Error".

Then I try another sample:
pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu --null-audio  --stun-srv=x

it also  reports "client_main.c Error detecting NAT type: Server Error".

To trace the issue, I looked up the code and in nat_detect.c, I found that             pj_stun_msg_find_attr(response, PJ_STUN_ATTR_CHANGED_ADDR, 0) always returns NULL.

Thus could you tell me :
(1) whether PJ_STUN_ATTR_CHANGED_ADDR attrib is supported by the STUN server pjstun-srv-test-i686-pc-linux-gnu ?  Or may I use another stun server with this feature?

(2)whether NAT detection function is spported by the clients pjstun-client-i686-pc-linux-gnu and pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu?

(3)if NAT detection function isn't spported now, how to implement the UDP tranversal through firewall/NAT?

(4)whether my networking configuration has problem? If yes, how to confiure it correctly?

I'm looking forward to your help.
Thanks a lot!
Sang

??????????"???? ????"( http://d1.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2008/mail_zhuiyu_20080218.html )