svn update error: Failed to add directory 'third_party\speex'

Dear all,

Next time you do "svn update" you will encounter this error:

 svn: Failed to add directory 'third_party\speex': object of the same
name already exists

The solution is pretty simple:
 - just delete third_party/speex directory
 - and do "svn update" again

I'm terribly sorry for that. The reason for that is because previously
we didn't store Speex in our repository; instead we just link Speex
SVN to our SVN with "svn:externals" so when you "svn update" from
PJSIP SVN actually you're downloading directly from their SVN
repository. But recently Speex moved their repository away from SVN to
git, and because of that we can no longer link to their SVN (well we
can, it's just that their SVN does not have the very latest version),
and rather we had to make copy of the Speex distribution in our SVN.

And it's unfortunate that this process causes "svn update" to fail.
Maybe it's something that we did wrongly, but anyway it has happened.
Once again sorry.

Cheers
 Benny