svn update error: Failed to add directory'third_party\speex'

Benny,

Have you thought about moving to git or some other DVCS program like
Bazaar?  Not that I am recommending you should do so, just asking if you
have considered it.  We are looking into DVCS's for our project, and
currently Bazaar is the front runner.  Git is not an option, since it
does not have Windows support.

Regards,
Jim Gomes