PJSUA - unable to initialize pjmedia audo devices

Hi Renino,

This is known bug and it has been solved months ago. The current SVN
version should set devCount with 0 when no audio device detected.
However, to check whether audio device is present, you can use
(pjmedia_snd_get_dev_count() > 0).

Regards,
nanang