symbian port

But APS is providing as output already compressed G.711 samples or it
output PCM that's then compressed by the pjmedia framework?

If i want to use speex with APS as sound device, does it will require:
mic -> APS -> G711 -> PCM -> speex -> transport

or directly

mic -> APS -> PCM -> speex -> transport

?

Fabio