symbian port

Hi Salahuddin,

How frequent is the breaking noise (e.g: about ten times in a second)?
Or completely noise?

It can be the frames from mic are normal G.711 frames when not
silence, but it returns non-normal frames (e.g: CNG frames or perhaps
lower rates) when silence (non-normal frames are not handled by now).
However this isn't supposed to happen since VAD and CNG are disabled.
Could you specify your environment (e.g: application, device, SDK
version, APS version)? Was that in a call or looped back mic->spk? I
will try to build a 'similar' environment if possible and start
'debugging' around, since the problem doesn't occur in my current
environment (symsndtest/symbian_ua/symbian_ua_gui, E65, S60 3rd ed MR
SDK, APS 2.43).

To be honest, I don't have a lot of experience with APS and know
almost nothing on APS issues/tricks. So opinions or contributions on
the APS integration are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
nanang