How can we get the frame buffer and put buffer to media_port?

Hi Liusheng,

2008/7/31 Liusheng <liu_sx2006 at hotmail.com>:

> I modified the mem_player and mem_capture port into c++ class and want to
> get the buffer and send buffer to the port.

I can't see any advantage of porting them into C++ class if the
functionality remains the same.

> But it seems that the call back function call get_frame and put_frame again
> and again and buffer should be rewritten again.

Sorry, I couldn't get it. It seems to be as expected, ports deal with
continuous frames (as audio stream).

> Do someone can tell me how can write the buffer then it can get the
> buffer data and send to other SIP phone, also how can I get the buffer and
> send it so my interface?
>
> I just want to media_port can send and receive voice from other network
> interface and can communicate with SIP phone.

Why didn't you use PJSUA for this?

Regards,
nanang