symbian port

Hi,

As Benny mentioned before, internal sound device wrapper
(symbian_sound_aps) does the transcode between G.711 and PCM which is
considered to be very very light (since G.711 is just table lookup).
So from user point of view, it gets and puts PCM frames, as the other
sound device implementations.

Regards,
nanang