stun_msg.c Unrecognized attribute type 0x8020

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 16:33:59 +0100
"Benny Prijono" <bennylp at pjsip.org> wrote:

> So this is not a call drop in the usual sense then since signaling seems to
> be still in place (calls are still CONFIRMED on both ends), but rather lost
> of audio after few minutes of conversation. Is that right?

I have a couple of logs from this user's machine where calls never to the CONFIRMED state, but we had a conversation that lasted over a minute. I would blame gizmo but there are other users for which it works fine.

> In that case then these links will probably help:
> http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/audio-problem-local-no-audio
> http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/audio-problem-remote-no-audio

considering that the audio works to start with
are there any particular candidates there which might take a while for the problem to kick in.

Will Davies