Py_pjsua for Windows Mobile 5.0

Hi:

I've been reading about the project and its really amazing... I was looking
for this software and it's really a great work.

What I want to know if is it possible to get the module of Python py_pjsua
being compiled for Windows Mobile 5.0

I have already tryed by the following way:

In windows:
                 Installed:
                              Visual Studio Profetional 2005
                              Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC
                              VS80sp1-KB926601-X86-ENU.exe <- this is a
service pack for VS8

Even that I have compiled py_pjsua for Win32 with the pjsip_app.sln project
(requires Platform SDK, DriecX SDK and Python), I thought it would be merely
cross compiling selecting the right platform (from win32  to  Windows Mobile
5.0 Pocket  Pc SDK) but doing this just do a big mess!!!

Some of the things that I'm convinced for why is not working are:
       VS2005 with Windows Mobile 5.0 SDK for Pocket PC compiling for pocket
pc doesn't support ASM code (_asm {})
       libspeex can't be compiled because:
             ../../../pjlib/include\pj/config.h(254) : fatal error C1189:
#error :  "Please specify target machine."
             I think is because in some way a define is missing.
       and last, some order of including headers is esential. C:\Archivos de
programa\Windows CE Tools\wce500\Windows Mobile 5.0 Pocket PC
SDK\Include\Armv4i\winbase.h(1414) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier
'LPCONTEXT'
      (all of these problems repeats in other subprojects)

I've already compiled in embeded  Visual C++ the procject wince_demos, but
that software is not supported by de WM 5.0 Pocket PC SDK. It is said to
work with VS2005, but I have the same problems (example: Cannot compile asm
code)

So please, can any body help me? I know it has to be step by step, but I'm
really interested.

Thanks for advance.