Py_pjsua for Windows Mobile 5.0

Hi Rodrigo.

first of all, you can't use VS2005 project to build the WM target; you must
import the eVC project into VS2005 project. I don't have VS2005+WM SDK
myself, but many people have suggested this approach in this list. You can
search the list archive for more information.

Regarding Python on WM, it all depends on whether Python (SDK) is available
for WM. If it is, then probably yes, you may be able to get py_pjsua run on
WM, since py_pjsua only depends on two things: PJSIP (which we know runs on
WM), and Python.

Hope this helps,
 -benny