streaming

It seems the process you followed in siprtp.c more or less..., isn't it?
This was indeed my starting point, but I had to give up the idea of using it because I don't handle sip signalling directly through media proxy
(in my case only the sip proxy is involved with sip signalling , so I don't have rdata thus I can't manage  the incoming calls in media proxy).

The process you suggest looks quite difficult for me to achieve...

If I involve media proxy in calls, I'm supposed to use streams, am I not?
If I use streams, which is the correct way to use them? How shall I proceed?
Would this last solution be simpler according to you?

I've already created streams from UACs to media proxy.My problem now is how to implement the route from media proxy to UACs.

Tnx!
Giusy

In that case, I think you probably don't need to use stream at all. Stream
is needed if you need to work with the media at the PCM level, while in this
case, probably what you want is just to forward the RTP packets (without
having to decode/encode etc.).

If this is the case, then the solution couldn't be simpler:
 - create two media transports, one for each UA
 - call pjmedia_transport_attach() to attach your RTP/RTCP RX callbacks.
 - when your RTP/RTCP callback is called by one transport, call
pjmedia_transport_send_rtp/rtcp() to to send the packet with the other
transport.

You will still need  to configure worker threads in pjmedia_endpt to poll
the ioqueue, or otherwise create these threads yourself and make them poll
the ioqueue. See pjmedia_endpt_create() documentation for the details.

What do you think?

cheers,
 -benny