pb with PJMEDIA_SOUND_USE_DELAYBUF

I would like to add that delay buffer is still experimental now, so it may
change or even disappear in the future (hence the default is still
disabled). What we're trying to achieve is to buffer the audio bursts, so
that audio callbacks are called evenly between playback and recording. This
would make processing much easier in downstream media ports, and also
potentially reduce audio latency. But it turns out it doesn't really work as
expected, so maybe we'll scrap it soon for something else.

 -benny