pb with PJMEDIA_SOUND_USE_DELAYBUF

Hi Samuel,

The DELAYBUF feature works fine on all PCs I have.
Basically it is a kind of fixed jitter buffer for mic with
burst level learning at the beginning.

I have just tested on Windows Desktop to playfile & recfile,
with call or not (just 'cc' command), it works fine.
And actually I did some more tests previously.

I haven't tried much on other platform, but theoretically it should work
fine
as long as the learning stage gives a correct result (mic burst level).

I think you can try to manipulate the LEARN_COUNT value in delaybuf.c,
by analyze the burst level value reported after learning stage.
After that, you can also manipulate the compensation level SAFE_MARGIN
value in delaybuf.c.

Also please make sure you get the latest SVN ;-)

nanang