Odd conference memory corruption issue

I tried to reproduce it here (on a Windows machine) but it didn't
happen, unfortunately. So maybe this behavior is specific to PA
implementation on Mac?

Which part of memory got corrupted? And where the crash is located?

cheers,
  -benny

Norman Franke wrote:
> I have no_vad set to true, and it still happens if I set ec_tail_len =
> 0. Setting no_vad = false still causes the problem to appear. Is there
> some other silence detection in pjmedia?
>
> Norman Franke
> ASD, Inc.
>
> On Jan 3, 2008, at 6:38 PM, Norman Franke wrote:
>
>> More on this issue. If I just use the mute switch on my headset, I can
>> reproduce the crash. It appears that PJSIP is doing something odd if
>> it detects silence from the mic.
>>
>> Norman Franke
>> ASD, Inc.
>>

>> On Jan 3, 2008, at 6:04 PM, Norman Franke wrote:
>>
>>> I'm not entirely sure PJSIP is causing this, but here is what's
>>> happening:
>>>
>>> 1. I establish a SIP call somewhere.
>>> 2. Create a recorder instance, connect to the call and sound input
>>> device.