pjsua_call_send_request (sending OPTIONS request) (Callback?)

tloginbr-pjsip at yahoo.com.br wrote:
> Hi all! I'm trying to implement some kind of session timer to avoid
> the problem with the other end simply quiting and not sending the
> "BYE" request. I tried with Re-invite or UPDATE, but since both
> destroy and recreate the media, the audio gets a very small bump,
> just a bit inconvenient. So I decided using the OPTIONS request as
> suggested in one old message from the list, but I don't know how to
> check if the other end did answer this request or not. If I put the
> debug at level 4 I can see the answer message, but I don't know how
> to get this from inside the application. I'm pretty sure there is
> some callback somewhere, but I didn't manage to find it.

Yeah I think you can do that to detect remote call disappearance.
Assuming you send the OPTIONS with pjsua_call_send_request(), the
transaction status will be reported in on_call_tsx_state() callback.

Alternatively, maybe you can also use the RTP statistic to see if
RTP is still active. See pjsua_call_dump() implementation in
pjsua_call.c on how to retrieve media statistic of the call. You'll
need to include pjsua_internal.h though, which is something that I
don't normally recommend.

cheers,
  -benny