pjsua_call_send_request (sending OPTIONS request) (Callback?)

Hi all! I'm trying to implement some kind of session timer to avoid
the problem with the other end simply quiting and not sending the
"BYE" request. I tried with Re-invite or UPDATE, but since both
destroy and recreate the media, the audio gets a very small bump,
just a bit inconvenient. So I decided using the OPTIONS request as
suggested in one old message from the list, but I don't know how to
check if the other end did answer this request or not. If I put the
debug at level 4 I can see the answer message, but I don't know how
to get this from inside the application. I'm pretty sure there is
some callback somewhere, but I didn't manage to find it.

thanks for all the help and nice job being done in the API,

Thiago

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o ?nico sem limite de espa?o para armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/