Audio Static Issue - OSX (Core 2 Dou)

Thanks for responding so quick.

In regards to increasing quality, we were using the
default 5, and now also tried setting to 10. No
difference on the Core 2 Dou machine, still has the
static. Though, by dropping the quality down to 2 or
3, I was able to hear a similar static on the Core
Dou.

Also, playing the wave file with the playfile demo did
not show the issue on the Core 2 Dou machine, it
sounded fine.

Also, as previously mentioned, it happens with all the
codecs we have tested (PCMU, PCMUA, GSM). Perhaps some
kind of stream issue with the Core 2 Dou (64 bit)
machine then? I am able to try any suggestions in
isolating this issue.

Thanks again :-)