Call ID issue

On 2/14/08, jorge.amador at withus.pt <jorge.amador at withus.pt> wrote:
> Hi Benny,
>
>  I've noticed in the latest svn version while using the sample
>  application (pjsua-i686-pc-linux-gnu) that when I answer an incoming
>  call, terminate it and then answer another call, the variable call in
>  the following output line doesn't keeps on incremeting:
>
>  19:54:46.667    pjsua_app.c Call 1 state changed to INCOMING
>
>  Shouldn't this only happen when we have 2 active calls at the same
>  time. By the time I make the second call, having terminated the
>  previous correctly, should't Call be 0 again? Best regards,

Call id allocation was changed indeed, so PJSUA-LIB now allocates call
id in round-robin fashion. We changed this in
http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/455, you can find the rationale
behind the change there.

Sorry if your application depends on pjsua's call id allocation. But
the new allocation mechanism has helped some other people, so it's
going to stay.

cheers,
 -benny