also APS issue on S60 on N95

Hi Kevin,
 are you able to run succesfullly with the sample project  from Nokia ? is
that working ? are you able to hear the sound on headset not on speaker ?

& second thing is that,  i have done the same changes in PJsip, but no luck,
but in some forums says that, we need a PublisherID and a developer
certificate to make it use of APS, i havent tried getting the Publisher ID,
since it cost 200US$  & i am not sure, after that, will it work or not ?

Regards,
Krishna.