From: Krishna Radha [mailto:symbianvoip.pjsip@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 5:06 PM
To: pjsip list
Cc: Kevin Gong
Subject: Re: also APS issue on S60 on N95

Hi Kevin
i am also facing the same issue since 20 Days, and i had already Logged the same query more then 10 times, but i donno, why benny is not looking into this . it looks like a global problem in Pjsip and all of the developers are strugling on it.

any ways,
 let me know, what are all the steps you have followed.

have you installed the APServer.sis file before apps ?

Regards
Kirshna