also APS issue on S60 on N95

Hi Kevin,
 that's all fine for me, since karthik is sure about the Publisher ID , so
let us try that also, but needs to spend 200US$ for it. so let's take the
chance and do it .
here is the link of getting the Publisher ID

For gaining restricted capabilities like CommDD , DiskAdmin, NetworkControl,
MultimediaDD, there is a need for *publisher ID*. Currently, for APS to work
on the handset and the sound to come to the ear piece, we need MultiMediaDD.
The cost of this ID is 200 USD and is valid for a year; the link to this
site is *http://www.trustcenter.de/order/publisherid/dev. *Once you get the
publisher ID, the application can be installed on 100 devices(IMEIs); the
developer certificate can then be requested with the use of publisher ID for
the requested capablities which will allow us to install on 100 devices.

Good Luck  :)
Krishna.