G729

Hi Fabio,

AFAIK, S60's APS is more sound device library rather than codec
library, while IPP codecs is purely codecs implementation library. So
I think we cannot use the same approach. As Benny has ever mentioned,
it is possible to use APS codecs in pjmedia, but it will lack some
pjmedia features (i.e: conference and other PCM level media processing
in pjmedia).

It is possible to create S60 native/hardware codec using same approach
as in IPP codecs wrapping as long as there is 'pure' codec API in
S60/Symbian. (There is CMMFCodec class that seems suit this. Not sure
if it is working in S60 3rd ed.)

Regards,
nanang