G729

Hi Everyone,

By any chance has anyone successfully implemented G729 using the VoiceAge or
Intel's IPP libraries?  I did notice a few notes in the archives.

http://www.voiceage.com/openinit_g729.php

http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/302910.htm

I have both libraries, but I am having trouble figuring out how to implement
either of them in PJSIP (the Intel lib is preferred).   If you've done it
would you mind sharing your files (less the libs)?

It would be great to have PJSIP included the wrappers for these commonly
available products and let us purchase/obtain the libs to link (to avoid the
legal hassles).

Any help is appreciated.

Take care,

Archie