sound under linux

Hi,

With our current environments, we have no problem with sound device on
Linux. Regarding exclusive access on sound device, it tends to be an
issue of the platfrom (or sound driver) rather than the sound wrapper.

Just in case you didn't notice, pjmedia sound wrapper on Linux is done
by using PortAudio, so if you face a problem, you may also find a
solution by seeing the PortAudio's forums/mailist archive.

Regards,
nanang