Implementation of RTP over TCP

Hej,

As I read previously, there is in the moment no support for a RTP/RTCP over TCP feature/solution. But I am interested, if anyone does/did work on this task an has a proposal, how to implement this feature. I read a previous posting on the mailing list, but regarding my "newbie status" for PJSIP and especially PJMEDIA, I would appreciate every further info on that topic. If you have an idea, how to implement it and use it later as a feature in the PJSUA configuration. Even if you tell me why I might struggle doing this, every input is very welcome.
Encouraging me,of course, more than discouraging me ;)

Thanks, and you all have a nice weekend !
Markus