no rule to make the target

Just in case some one else is downloading and testing the sis file.
I have defined the software to register to 192.168.1.1, and it will
call the user 'yohanes' when you choose the "call" menu.

I am working on a little bit more generic user interface for testing
pjsip on s60 (where at least you can enter your
sip account without being hard coded using #defines),  and i will
share it here when it is done.

--
Regards
Yohanes