no rule to make the target

Hi,
 I did get all the new mmp files (build.symbian) and removed the said lines. only couple of files did had those lines.
anyway, that did not made any difference. Still its failing saying cant find file or directory (    eexe.dso ).

could somebody create the .sis file and give it to me. is this a possibility.
Please help.
thanks
Upu

> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:10:25 +0700
> From: yohanes@xxxxxxxxx
> To: umudugamuwa at theiet.org; pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
> Subject: Re: no rule to make the target
>
> Hi,
>
> It seems that it is a problem in pjsip-0.80 when building gcce target
> (for the device).
>
> You can do one of this:
> - get a new version (if possible)
> - remove eexe.lib and ecrt0.lib from all .mmp file when building gcce target
> - get the new mmp files from
> http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/browser/pjproject/trunk/build.symbian
>
> --
> Regards
> Yohanes
>
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 3:54 PM, Upendra Mudugamuwa
> <upendra21 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Dear Nanang,
> >
> > thanks for your quick reponse.
> > I did not manage to get the latest code using SVN. I only downloaded the
> > pjproject-0.8.0.zip the file.
> > However, I installed SVN and tried to update the code, but I was getting
> > follwing message.
> > "C:\upu\e65\devolopment>svn co http://svn.pjsip.org/repos/pjproject/trunk
> > pjproje
> > ct-0.8.0
> > svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/pjproject/trunk'
> > svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/pjproject/trunk': could not connect to server
> > (http://s
> > vn.pjsip.org)".
> > It will br great if you could help me to first update the code.
> >
> > with regards to your 2nd point,
> >     I am now downloading S60-SDK-0548-3.0-f.3.215f.zip . and then i will gie
> > it a go.
>
> --
> Regards
> Yohanes
> http://tinyhack.com/freewarelist/s603rd/

Win 100?s of Virgin Experience days with BigSnapSearch.com
http://www.bigsnapsearch.com