no rule to make the target

Hi,
Please do send me the .sis file. However i would ike to get this working.
Currently I am doing these thigns at my work place PC (shoould do this).. But I will try in my home PC and see.

The reason i need this application is current Nokia SIP client does not GSM code. and also I think PJSIP will allow me to connect my Nokia phone my TRIXBOX server.

thanks in advance for your help.
Kind Regards
upendra