no rule to make the target

Hi,

I did the clean before making the target build.
I would like to calrify whether the steps taken by me is correct.
1)     downloaded the following sdk file, S60-SDK-0548-3.0-f.3.215f.zip. and then installed it on to C drive. during this process I did installed         the CSL tool. (note I did install devlopiong version)
2)    downloaded Carbide.c++_v1.2.exe and installed it to C drive.
3)    downloaded pjproject-0.8.0.zip and unzipped onto C drive.
4)    created config_site.h file including the following line#include <pj/config_site_sample.h>
5)    connected my E65 using nokia latest PC suite.and then select sync (and also selected PC suite from the phone)
6)    started carbide and did following
        a) symbian OS bld.inf
       b) selected the bld.inf file
        c) untick other except  Emulator Debug (WINSCW)[S60_3rd], Phone_Debug(GCCE)[S60_3rd], and Phone Release (GCCE) [S60_3rd] tick boxes
       d) followed the next and then selected the Root directory as the Pjproject-0.8.0 and the project name as pjproject-0.8.0
7) then I got the screen as given in the guide
8) then project->ActiveBuildConfgiuration then selected Phone Debug GCCE [S60_3rd]
9) then went to build.symbian and sleected bld.inf and write click the fileand the select "BUILD TARGET ONLY"

Ok.. then I get the error!!!!!!!

please help
thanks in advance
Upu

> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:52:30 +0700
> From: yohanes@xxxxxxxxx
> To: umudugamuwa at theiet.org
> Subject: Re: no rule to make the target
> CC: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
>
> On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 8:49 PM, Upendra Mudugamuwa
> <upendra21 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  Hi,
> >  I did get all the new mmp files (build.symbian) and removed the said lines.
> > only couple of files did had those lines.
> > anyway, that did not made any difference. Still its failing saying cant find
> > file or directory (    eexe.dso ).
>

> Sorry, you should do choose the menu "project" then  "clean" before
> building again after editing/replacing mmp files.
>

> --
> Regards
> Yohanes
> http://tinyhack.com/freewarelist/s603rd/

Welcome to the next generation of Windows Live
http://www.windowslive.co.uk/get-live