IP address information

jorge.amador at withus.pt wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have used Ethereal to sniff the packets in the wire during a call
> with pjsip and I've noticed that there were two different IP addresses.
> The IP address to which my pjsip app sends RTP packets and the IP
> address from which my pjsip app receives RTP packets during the media
> stream are different. The question is: if I want to create dynamic
> routes for a second IP address in cases like this where can I get this
> information (IP address),

I thought I've replied to your mail on 3 Nov? But anyway here's my
answer again.

If you want to support receiving RTP from different address than the
sendto() address, first of all you'll need to put
PJMEDIA_UDP_NO_SRC_ADDR_CHECKING flag when creating the UDP media
transports.

As to where to get the information about the secondary address,
currently this information is not accessible outside the transport,
so you'll need to create a transport API to access this (feel free
to send a patch!).

cheers,
  -benny