Using more than one ETH device

Hi everyone,

I have used Ethereal to sniff the packets in the wire during a call
with pjsip and I've noticed that there were two different IP
addresses. The IP address to which my pjsip app sends RTP packets and
the IP address from which my pjsip app receives RTP packets during the
media stream are different. The question is: if I want to create
dynamic routes for a second IP address in cases like this where can I
get this information (IP address),

Best regards,

Jorge Amador