Symmetric NAT query

Hi Benny,

Thanks for your clarification for TURN usage.We here are of opinion that UDP
based media can be sent through symmetric NATs(in case where one end point
or both are behind symmetric NATs),only by using TURN.Is our opinion
appropriate?

Waiting for your answer.We have to taken some major decisions based upon
your reply.

Thanks and Regards
Sourav

carycui wrote:
> Hi:
>
>   PJSIP's ICE stack does not implement TURN, I think you need to
> implement TURN based on the current ICE stack yourself.

FYI we have ICE+TURN scheduled in the next release
(http://www.pjsip.org/trac/milestone/release-0.9.0), so just be
patient. ;-)

cheers,
 -benny